Planning on company registration in UAE free-zone? UAE offers more than 20 free-zones and has some of the most prestigious free-zones in the UAE. Dubai free-zones offer world-class business facilities such as Flexi desk and Flexi office setups, great infrastructure access to freehold property and complete privacy to investors.
UAE Free zones are attractive jurisdictions for investors who want to have 100% ownership of their businesses. The idea of a “Free Zone” has been established internationally as a model to develop and promote business in many countries. UAE Free zones are offering 100% foreign ownership, Zero tax and customs privileges to company owners. This makes these free zones in UAE the most favorable location in the Middle East for international operations. It is appealing for many to establish Free zone Company in UAE.
Types of Free-Zones
FREE ZONE ESTABLISHMENT (FZE)
FREE ZONE COMPANY (FZC)
The main difference between an “Establishment” and a “Company” is the number of shareholders required. An “Establishment” is a single-shareholder (either a person or a company) entity while a “Company” is actually a Limited Liability Company and generally requires 2 or more shareholders. Both offer same operational benefits.
There are number of developed free zones in Dubai, UAE i.e Jabel Ali Free zone (JAFZA), Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), Ajman Free Zone, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), etc.
Each Free Zone is set to register companies in their own line of business and each one of them has a different set of requirements, cost and legal structure. Choosing the right jurisdiction depends on short term and long term objective of the firm and cost difference
UAE FREE ZONES
Ajman Free Zone, built in 1988, under the Amiri announce no. 3 of 1996 issued by H.h. Sheik Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman.
Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai World Central (DWC) Free Zone
Fujairah Free Zone
Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ)
Jabel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
RAK Free Zone (RAKFTZ)
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Sharjah Media City
Sharjah Airport Intl Free Zone
Intl Media Production Zone
Industrial City of Abudhabi
Each cluster in ICAD has an world-class infrastructure and benefits from reliable utility and communication networks. ICAD offers easy access to fully–developed roads, storage and logistic hubs that have quick and easy access to multiple ports and airports. Market connectivity is easily attainable by sea, land and through more than 200 air routes from Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Fujairah Creative City
Dubai Techno Park
Dubai Studio City
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai Outsource Zone
With outsourcing's continuous growth, the next wave of outsourcing is moving towards higher-level
business processes with knowledge as a key component. With this in mind, Dubai has set its sights
on joining the ranks of the world's leading knowledge-based economies.
Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai Intl Financial Centre
Dubai Internet City
Dubai Industrial City
Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai Design District
Dubai Car & Automotive City Free Zone
Dubai Biotech Research Park
Dubai Academic City
Launched in April 2007, DIAC was designed to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. Home to numerous regional and international colleges and universities, it serves over 24,000 students from all around the world.
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Benefits That All Free Zones in UAE Offered
Free zone is the Ideal space for doing any kind of local & international trading, services etc.
- Choose the right free zone according to your requirements. Few of these free zones support businesses on wider scale while others are for specific types of business activities
- Different free zones have their own rules and regulations to start a business. Number and type of required documents may also differ according to the type of business activity
- There is difference in share capital requirement of various free zones. Few of these may not require any share capital to start a business while others require minimum capital
- Trading between free zones and import/export activity is freely allowed without any tax or duty
- You will be required to pay 5% duty on goods and services if your business deals in Dubai mainland. This business activity is only possible through a distributor or agent
Type of Licenses
- Commercial license covering all kinds of trading activities
- Professional license covering professional services, other services, management consultancy or public relations
- Industrial license includes all manufacturing businesses or operations involving processing goods or packaging products for sale
What We Do
- Deliver strategic ideas on identifying the suitable free zone area for the client
- prepare all incorporation documents
- Name approvals and other governmental approvals
- Assistance in Bank account opening
- Acting as your personal advisors for all business registration and continuity
- Assistance in Audit reports & Book keeping
- Feasibility and project reports for the new incorporation and much more…
HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU
UAE21 Business Consulting is here to assist you at each stage of business setup in any UAE Free Zone – starting from business plans and strategies, registration of a tailor-made corporate structure, provision of UAE Residence Visas for investors, their dependents and employees, UAE Corporate and private bank account opening, till full further administrative support, Tax Advisory, & Accounting. We have the highest Bank Account Opening Success Rate in the UAE which is 99%.
Our expert ensure that your UAE Free Zone company will develop successfully and without efforts in the UAE territory. Let us create the ideal business establishment strategy for you to multiply your investments.
Call us at 00 971 4 3960 997 / 056 1000 111 / 056 5265 473 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vision is to be the trusted and first choice business advisory firm by providing unique and cost-effective business solutions.
Our mission is to provide the excellent business solutions that enable our client to meet their business goals more effectively and timely
Trust is the confidence in the integrity and reliability of an organization. We believe that TRUST is a basic essential to create the long term relationship .
We are offering additional services which help you to setup your business completely on every steps
Bank Account Opening
Choosing which type of bank account to open and which UAE bank to choose. Our experts will help you out and we will find the best solution which will suit your business needs.
We provide business consulting to help you ensure that your business venture in UAE turns into a profitable.
UAE Residence Visa
Need more attracting new employees to boost your business, but high employment cost turns you down? Don’t hold your business needs.
United Arab Emirates encourages foreign investors to come to the Emirates. However, choosing this country as a base for their business cannot obtain any permit that would allow to stay in the country for a lifelong period of time.
If you haven’t registered your business or open a new VAT account under the latest VAT law observed in the United Arab Emirates, it’s high time you should consider its importance.
If you need to take care of taxes and VAT returns to avoid penalties and other consequences. Wouldn’t it be nice to have an expert by your side for essential tax consultancy and return filing support?
If you are looking to Outsource PRO Services in Dubai, UAE and for assisting all PRO and Government related works. Get in touch with us
Certificate Attestation & Translation
Attestation & Arabic Translation for all types of certificates.
Professional Typing Services
- Schengen, UK, USA, Thailand VISA Application Typing
- DED Application Typing
- Memorandum of Agreement Typing
- Power of Attorney Typing
- Emirates ID Typing
- MOHRE Application Typing
- Immigration Application Typing
- E-forms Application Typing
- Medical Application Form Typing